A death of a loved one is a sad time. It is a time to focus on family and friends.

Unfortunately it is still a time that requires certain legal steps to take place.

Bye Law can assist you through this time in a non intrusive and stress free way.

Bye Law can help you apply to the Supreme Court of NSW for Probate in instances where there is a valid Will and you have been nominated as Executor of that Will. The Supreme Court can then grant probate which authorises you to distribute the deceased estate in accordance with the provisions of the Will.

In the event that a valid Will has not been left, Bye Law can assist you with applying for Letters of Administration to the Supreme Court of NSW. In these circumstances, there is legislation that details how an estate may be distributed and by whom. The Supreme Court can appoint an Administrator to distribute the estate under the Wills, Probate and Administration Act 1898.
Contact us today to discus your legal options and for more information on probate and deceased estate claims.

Get An Obligation Free Consultation