Child Support

Child Support

Child Support

Bye Law is proud to offer the expert services of a Law Society Accredited Specialist in Family Law, Adam Bye. Specialist Accreditation is only awarded to the most elite solicitors in their field, which means you can rest assured that at Bye Law you will be getting the absolute best advice and legal support in your case.

A separation brings with it a lot of change. Bye Law is here to help you navigate through these changes and to ensure you understand all your legal rights.

We provide complete and through legal advice, ensuring you understand all your rights and options.

The Child Support Agency is a government body that generally manages the majority of child support arrangements in Australia. A parent, or in some cases a career, has a right to apply for a child support assessment through the Child Support Agency. The child support agency then will calculate the child support that should be paid, and can even assist with the collections of the payments.

There are other ways to formalise a child support agreement. Parties can consider putting in place a private child support agreement.

To discuss your legal options regarding private binding child support agreements, contact us today.

If you do not agree with the amount of your Child Support Assessment, then you should seek legal advice. We can give you practical advice regarding the assessment and your legal rights to seek a review. In some cases a person can even make an application to the Family Court to have the assessment amount changed.

A child support departure order allows the court to change the amount of child support being paid in certain circumstances.

It can be costly too not get the right legal advice. Don’t risk it. Seek advice from the best, contact Bye Law today.

Get An Obligation Free Consultation